December slots are for sale!
You may choose the way to contact me:
Information I need:
Commission style: (ex.: Shaded Sketch, Full Render, or other)
Commission Size: (ex.: Icon, Bust, Hip-up, Fullbody)
Character references: (can be URLs or files, but please good resolution so I can see details)
Commission Description: (Pose, expression, clothing style, anything you have in mind, or Artistic freedom)
After receiving these info, I'll create your slot on my queue and ask any questions I find necessary about your commission, then I'll send you an invoice.When the commission is paid, I'll send WIPs for approval of every stage (sketch and line-work are most important ones) and I am willing to make any changes needed of these stages. If I need to change too much of the drawing on late stages (like pose, anatomy, clothing, etc), a fee may be charged for it.
The completion time is between 3 weeks and 2 months usually , depending on the queue length and commission complexity.If I don't have slots, I may save you an spot at my wait list (no fee will be charged for that and you may give up on it any time), and when I have cleaned my queue, I'll message you before opening new slots!
Terms of service
BY COMMISSIONING ME YOU ARE AGREEING TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS. INFRACTING WITH THOSE TERMS WILL RESULT IN LEGAL ACTIONS AGAINST YOU
Me, the artist
- I may display the commissioned artwork in my webpages, portifolios, and use it to self-promotion and price examples. If the commissioner does not want this to happen must let me know before payment is done.
- I'll not sell your artwork to another person
- I may refuse the commissioner's deadline before recieve his payment, so he can decline as well recieve his work before the date.
- I may refuse an order anytime for any reason
You, the commissioner
- You cannot use the artwork for any commercial purpose
- You may print your artwork for personal use only
- You can not claim the artwork as made by you.
- You must credit me as the artist of the picture wherever you display it. Leave a link of my Furaffinity account on it.
For any commercial purpose, there will be a contract specific terms and a different pricing as well. You cannot use anything made by me for commercial use without my permission.
DO AND DONT'S
- I may draw any kind of species (Including Human)
- I may draw something NSFW, but ask.
- I may do complex backgrounds, but I'll make a price depending on the complexity
- I won't, in any case, draw anything related with child abuse, rape, or anything offensive to another creature or human being
- Price is per character in image and is up to changes depending on commission’s difficulty
- Once the commissioner made the payment, I'll not make refunds, unless something happens to me and I am not able to finish the commission.
- Payment is made via paypal
- The payment is made in advance, price is in USD
If something happens to me and for any reason I'm not able to finish the commission, I'll give the option of getting a partial refund.